In today’s society our corporate knowledge is our greatest asset. To leverage that knowledge, an organization must focus on the integration of organization structure, roles and responsibilities, service and support processes, technologies, knowledge-sharing culture and enabling self-service to customers.
All of our knowledge management consulting offerings are based upon Knowledge-Centered Support™ methodologies.
Our offerings include:
Knowledge Management and KCS Feasibility Study
Knowledge Management Assessment
Knowledge Management and KCS Implementation
Self-Serve Knowledge Management
Rolling out self-serve knowledge management to the customer population is the last step in a knowledge management initiative. The processes and metrics for the internal knowledge management initiative must be proven and an impact measured that actually increases the IT organization’s ability to manage and apply knowledge.
Key benefits to your environment include:
- Reduce cost to serve
- Knowledge-based culture
- Enhanced management understanding of customer demand and quality of service, cost to serve
- Leverages current technology investments
- Knowledge is organization-based not stuck in silos
- Fewer resources required for service
- Lower overhead
- Faster more efficient ITIL implementation